No internet

French0420

• Administrators

Upgrade to this firmware: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38047-new-r2-firmware-30394/ and once complete ~5 minutes after upload do a factory reset from the interface and then wait 2 minutes before accessing. The default WiFi password will work again and it will be more stable for you.

• Administrators

Steps to reset are: Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface. 

If you're sometimes getting the loading symbol then please try using another web browser/device and it may load - what web browser/device are you using currently?

8 hours ago, French0420 said:

I try all browsers  white screen and when check my connections Internet  in Windows it says conected to netduma  r2 without Internet, try to reset, to reboot both in same time nothing seems to work 

Can you check what IP address you're getting from the R2?

If you're using Windows, open a command prompt (Win key + R, then type cmd and hit Enter) and enter the command ipconfig. Send over a screenshot of the output of this command please.

If you're not using Windows, let me know and we can provide alternative instructions.

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Steps to reset are: Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface. 

If you're sometimes getting the loading symbol then please try using another web browser/device and it may load - what web browser/device are you using currently?

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you check what IP address you're getting from the R2?

If you're using Windows, open a command prompt (Win key + R, then type cmd and hit Enter) and enter the command ipconfig. Send over a screenshot of the output of this command please.

If you're not using Windows, let me know and we can provide alternative instructions.

20220119_150405.jpg

• Administrators

Okay thanks for trying, it does seem recoverable, can you please unplug the router from power for 24 hours, then plug in, wait 2 minutes and try to access please. Leaving it this long can bring it back and make it work