RPC Error

deuce98lau

See attached image for RPC error I am getting. Please tell me there is a real solution, other than "go do a factory reset". I see that at times has not worked.

Suddenly popped up in the Geofilter RAPP, was not doing anything different. Had not drawn a new boundary. Happened to have filtering off, as it slows down my time to make lobbies. I was simply using the duma to see where my servers were, but I was not filtering. Occurs both in Chrome and MS Edge browsers. Was playing rebirth. 

Please advise how to resolve this.

Preview attachment 20220117_221538.jpg

9 hours ago, deuce98lau said:

See attached image for RPC error I am getting. Please tell me there is a real solution, other than "go do a factory reset". I see that at times has not worked.

Suddenly popped up in the Geofilter RAPP, was not doing anything different. Had not drawn a new boundary. Happened to have filtering off, as it slows down my time to make lobbies. I was simply using the duma to see where my servers were, but I was not filtering. Occurs both in Chrome and MS Edge browsers. Was playing rebirth. 

Please advise how to resolve this.

I don't appear to be able to see the attachments I'm afraid, can you attach the images as attachments rather than links?

Could you also confirm that you're running the latest firmware and perhaps provide full page screenshot of Geo-filter so we can check that too?

I deleted my desktop from filtering, cleared cache, waited, re-added it. with the game closed, but filtering ON I get the short error message below. It changes each time I change the radius. 

Yes, I have been running R2 3.0.394. Strict mode and auto ping host are on. Error message pops up no matter what combination of these I use. Can you read the error message and get an idea what it is?

When I boot up COD WZ, it is not showing me anything in my radios or outside. No servers, etc. It appears to just not be working at all. Then I get the LONG error message that is attached.

Advise?

20220118_184201.jpg

20220118_183609.jpg

20220117_221538_(4).jpg

• Administrators

Did you do a factory reset after upgrading? If you didn't this is highly recommended as it clears out low level code from the previous version that could cause issues. We've had some reports as well that a second reset clears out any issues not cleared by the first.

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

See if at any point the error returns and whether you can see anything on the map if it doesn't.