put in Login data of My isp

fabigas

hello duma Team, 

i want to setup the netduma as a Router, which connects activly to the Internet. i need to put in My Login data of the Internet Provider. 

actually i have the fritzbox in Front of the netduma, which has the Login data inserted. now i want to delete the fritzbox and just use netduma. i dont find the Option to put in My Login data. 

6 hours ago, fabigas said:

and the dsl cable in any of the lan ports or is there one specific lan Port for this function? In germany mostly just one Port can Provide These Service. 

The cable from your modem needs to be connected to the WAN port on the R2, that's the blue port on the back.

i put the cable right from the Phone Socket in the blue wan Port, Set up ppoe, addee username, Passwort and Name? and Also did the vlan ID to 7. 

then i reboot, but it does Not get a connection to the Internet. 

what Was wrong in My doing? 

IMG_20220118_225809.jpg

Ok thx i got it and it works. So now i have the vigor 165 als a Modem and the netduma as a Router. 

how can i Set up a ppoe oder something to reach My vigor about the ip 192.168.1.1 - at the Moment i have to use a lan cable in the vigor to Administrate it 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, fabigas said:

then its Not found in the Browser. i did ppoe with the data of my ISP in netduma so vigor is just the Modem. but i can just acces to IT when i plug in LAN. 

Ahh I understand, in normal cases you would be able to access, as the R2 is literally dialing into your internet its kind of bypassing the modem in a way