I cannot connect through WiFi, nor access the Dumaos Dashboard

Omni

I just moved and connected the Netduma R2 router, It works through Ethernet but will not allow me to connect through WiFi, I also cannot access the Dumaos Dashboard neither by going to 192.168.77.1 or Dumaos/ It says this see pictures attached. I have reset it a few times now using numerous methods including the 30 second hold which it doesn't turn off while doing no matter how long I hold the reset button. And the 30-30-30 reset which now won't allow the router to pop up for WiFi connection.

error 1.png

error 2 dumaos.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Please don't do a 30/30/30 reset, it's meant for very old routers and can damage newer ones such as the R2.

You said it's working via ethernet, does that mean you have access to the interface over ethernet?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Please don't do a 30/30/30 reset, it's meant for very old routers and can damage newer ones such as the R2.

You said it's working via ethernet, does that mean you have access to the interface over ethernet?

No I cannot access the dashboard what so ever. I try typing my IP in the browser and these 192.168.77.1 and Dumaos/ and 192.168.77.100 none of those allow me to connect to the dashboard and input a username or password. As you can see in the pictures above.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Omni said:

No I cannot access the dashboard what so ever. I try typing my IP in the browser and these 192.168.77.1 and Dumaos/ and 192.168.77.100 none of those allow me to connect to the dashboard and input a username or password. As you can see in the pictures above.

While connected to the router via a Windows PC, open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and then post a screenshot of the results here please.

26 minutes ago, Castrodogames said:

I'm also having the same issue 

Will respond in your topic.

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

While connected to the router via a Windows PC, open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and then post a screenshot of the results here please.

Will respond in your topic.

I was able to access the dashboard now but I cannot use the geo-filter now None of the buttons work aside from the sliders which as useless as I don't live in europe. It will not let me use polygon mode now set home manually other the other option and the this is what I see: It's the same wether I enable polygon mode or not I cannot use any of the tools or drawing tools nothing works on the Geo-filter page aside from the sliders.

geo-filter useless.png

• Administrators

Okay now clear the browser cache/cookies and see if you can then delete the devices from the Geo-Filter and see whether the test on the map has gone. If it has go to Device Manager then give the PCs a PlayStation device type and re-add to the Geo-Filter with the manual option and you should be able to filter.