Geofilter and ping heatmap will not load on XR1000

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, IndySlayer said:

There isn't much information in there, did you reboot the router before getting the log by any chance? A reboot wipes the log and anything helpful that may have been there so if you can try again but don't reboot for some time before and don't reboot after and get the log right away please

• Administrators

One of the options for logs is DumaOS so to show DumaOS related entries in the log file. It's very odd because basically nothing is appearing in your logs, something is definitely amiss so I'd suggest reupgrading the firmware using the TFTP method, this bypasses the boot process and any issues there then once done do a factory reset for the freshest install possible: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP when you setup don't enable Armor. Then let us know how you get on

so your link on how to do that method must be outdated or something.  Because the steps it says to do are not even possible on my screen.  There is no ability to right click "ethernet" in network settings.  It also never mentions a subnet mask.  and when I try to manually enter an IPv4...i type what your link says to type and it says it cant be done.  So idk what to do

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, IndySlayer said:

so your link on how to do that method must be outdated or something.  Because the steps it says to do are not even possible on my screen.  There is no ability to right click "ethernet" in network settings.  It also never mentions a subnet mask.  and when I try to manually enter an IPv4...i type what your link says to type and it says it cant be done.  So idk what to do

You tried to enter it on the newer network settings which doesn't work for some reason, a Windows bug. 

Type Network Connections in the search bar on Windows, view Network Connections will appear at the top, click that. You'll then see this:

image.png

then continue the guide and let us know how you get on.