Location server geofilter not working

N3MES1S

hi, i recently bought a netduma xr500 and i have problems with the geofilter on call of duty.  I have tried various server locations also in America but when I go into the game I always have my usual pin, and I was wondering if something is wrong or it doesn't work(i am trying various servers for call of duty vanguard with no success, i play on xbox series x).I hope someone can help me and explain how it works thanks.

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the game
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

I tried but nothing changes, I wanted to know if actually with the geofilter I can move to all the servers in the world as if I had a vpn or it is not possible to do this. explain to me what the geofilter is for. I spoke with a user on youtube told me that it only takes the vpn ...

8 hours ago, N3MES1S said:

I tried but nothing changes, I wanted to know if actually with the geofilter I can move to all the servers in the world as if I had a vpn or it is not possible to do this. explain to me what the geofilter is for. I spoke with a user on youtube told me that it only takes the vpn ...

The goal of Geo-filter is not to switch to any server around the world, is intended for you to ensure that you are only ever playing on local, low ping servers. If you're trying to force distant servers, the game server will likely see you've got a crazy high ping and not put you in to a game as there's probably a closer server for you.

35 minutes ago, N3MES1S said:

so to play like on a server in Egypt I have to necessarily use a vpn? I thank you for your patience in answering me.

As you're in Italy, Egypt isn't too far away so you can probably get on a server there without needing to use a VPN. I wouldn't think the ping is too high.