Lan keeps on disconnecting

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I don't believe so. So you don't have another router now that you could have handle PPPoE instead of the XR?

No, but I guess I can swap around the Asus. So Asus > XR. I might test that out on Friday 

On 1/13/2022 at 12:02 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

If you could that would be really helpful to see if PPPoE is the cause

The Asus is currently running PPPoE and so far the internet is really bad, web pages load super slow on devices, I will test out the ps5 tonight 

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Max2110 said:

The Asus is currently running PPPoE and so far the internet is really bad, web pages load super slow on devices, I will test out the ps5 tonight 

Is that with devices connected to the Asus as well or just the XR? Have you removed PPPoE from the XR?

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is that with devices connected to the Asus as well or just the XR? Have you removed PPPoE from the XR?

Yes I removed PPPoE from the XR and I still disconnect. So seems like the problem is the XR 

58 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is that with devices connected to the Asus as well or just the XR? Have you removed PPPoE from the XR?I disconnect when the Asus manages the devices and also when I change it to the XR managing the devices. This has to do with the connection between the xr and ps5/ps4

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In that case, I'd suggest going to Netgear as I think we've pretty much gone through every possible troubleshooting step to resolve it and so the unit may be faulty.

How is it possible for the unit to be faulty if I only disconnect on 1 device which is the playstaion on both wifi and Lan. I never disconnect on any of the other 8 devices including Tvs, 

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Max2110 said:

How is it possible for the unit to be faulty if I only disconnect on 1 device which is the playstaion on both wifi and Lan. I never disconnect on any of the other 8 devices including Tvs, 

You most likely do but as those other devices are not latency sensitive like gaming is you probably won't notice, maybe some buffering every now and then but not consistently. It may not be faulty but we've literally tried everything

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You most likely do but as those other devices are not latency sensitive like gaming is you probably won't notice, maybe some buffering every now and then but not consistently. It may not be faulty but we've literally tried everything

Today I tried playing on 5g wifi using the netduma and I had no disconnects