Can't access DumaOS and my internet speeds dropped.

Just got my XR1000 delivered today and decided to set up. Everything went smoothly until after the setup. I can't access DumaOS through routerlogin.net or the 192.168.1.1. I've factory reset 3 times and it'll let me access DumaOS to setup the router but as soon as everything is finished it won't let me get access the router. It'll say that the site can't be reached or that I have to login. I've tried logging in using admin/password but nothing happens. Another thing I noticed as soon as I connected my devices was the significant loss in speed. I have my PS5 connected through ethernet and was getting 800+ down/ 100+up using the same ethernet connection to the nighthawk I'm getting 126 down/ 50 up. I have ATT Fiber 1000. Is there any reason why this is happening or did I go wrong in any part of the setting?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. While connected via ethernet on a PC open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and post the results here please. What web browser/device are you using to try and login to the interface?

Speedtests on the console can be inaccurate but we'll see what we can do once we have access.