Netduma R2 + Fifa 22

dalas10

9 hours ago, dalas10 said:

Hey,

My location is Greece and i play only FIFA from PS5,and servers from FIFA i think is in england,germany,france.

My home internet is 100mb download 10mb upload and ping 25 in speed test ny ockla.

Yeah, so you could use Geo-filter to force the closest server every time and use QoS to make sure your gaming traffic is not getting held up leaving the network!

The game connects me at a mislocated server(i think) in Greece and the router shows that the ping is about 10-15ms but ingame shows about 50ms. That is happening only in fifa. But generaly i think R2 is worth buying.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Martin D said:

I bougt NETDUMA R2 for FIFA , do not make the same mistake , nothing will change in positive way

That's not right, sorry to hear that. Please feel free to open a new topic with details on your current QoS and Geo-filter configuration, we can surely help with this.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

That's not right, sorry to hear that. Please feel free to open a new topic with details on your current QoS and Geo-filter configuration, we can surely help with this.

NO you can not , not with FIFA , regarding FIFA there is not difference if you have router for 5000 € or 8 €.

14 minutes ago, Martin D said:

NO you can not , not with FIFA , regarding FIFA there is not difference if you have router for 5000 € or 8 €.

Their servers are notoriously bad, but there's still a big benefit to have QoS setup correctly for your network. It's a great way of ensuring that your game traffic takes priority over anything else in the network and won't get held up. If you haven't already, you can learn how to set it up here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

1 minute ago, Netduma Liam said:

Their servers are notoriously bad, but there's still a big benefit to have QoS setup correctly for your network. It's a great way of ensuring that your game traffic takes priority over anything else in the network and won't get held up. If you haven't already, you can learn how to set it up here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

Liam , Thanks for all the manuals, reactions in forum ect.... It is a fact,  there is not way how to improve gameplay in FIFA with router, if it is R2 or any other.

you would be milionaire if you could solve this problem,trust me :-).