RAPP APPS not working

Mr8nice

some of the RRAP APPS are not working like they suppose to. my QOS one keeps telling me that COULD NOT LOAD and to try again and stays loading my geo-fillter is telling me the same. and for some reason my r2 keeps reseting and makes me do everything you do when you first log in to the r2 set username and wife stuff why is this happening and what can i do 
????? thank you 

32 minutes ago, Mr8nice said:

some of the RRAP APPS are not working like they suppose to. my QOS one keeps telling me that COULD NOT LOAD and to try again and stays loading my geo-fillter is telling me the same. and for some reason my r2 keeps reseting and makes me do everything you do when you first log in to the r2 set username and wife stuff why is this happening and what can i do 
????? thank you 

I've sent you a PM, please try that.

I added the fix on the name to recognize it but than I tried Again this time with out that on the name And i just reset my router and still getting this  

What can I do even if I press factory reset or reboot it does not do anything and rapps do not load at all 

16372617795444917057634602981237.jpg

• Administrators

Just to clarify the issue - is the router not upgrading to that firmware when you try it and results in Rapp not loading? Then you reboot the router - assuming you're taking the power out and its resetting? If so reboot the router via the interface, not the power as that may be causing the reset, see if the upgrade has gone through then/if the Rapps load.

No first I tried from the app it self nor reset or reboot worked. Now that I want to go to the router page tells me to wait they can't load the website. And when I reset it by pressing the small bottom on the router it resets but rapps still do not load. Tried to download the file that was sent to my dm but still won't load and shows me that it is taking long from here on what can I do do I need to reset from router again what do I need to do ?

• Administrators

Okay we'll probably need to try and force an upgrade through for you, can you enable remote support in Settings, disable IPv6 in LAN/WAN as well and then post back here when you've done that please. Then we can try to force it tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Mr8nice said:

ok all that is set and done i reset and put the options you ask for let me know 

I can't access your router currently, did you make sure to hit 'Save General' after enabling remote access and disabling IPv6? Are you posting here from a device that is connected to the R2?

i hit safe second time now.i have no rules added so it is off. also my modem is a router/combo but i have the wifi off on that modem only on the r2 it is on/ my company modem is connected to the r2 no dmz and it is the only thing connected to it and the wifi on the modem is off

7 minutes ago, Mr8nice said:

i hit safe second time now.i have no rules added so it is off. also my modem is a router/combo but i have the wifi off on that modem only on the r2 it is on/ my company modem is connected to the r2 no dmz and it is the only thing connected to it and the wifi on the modem is off

OK, take the R2s WAN IP from System Information and then put this in the DMZ of the ISP router. You'll need to access the ISP router's interface and find it's DMZ settings. If you need any help doing this please let us know the make and model of your ISP router/modem.

with my internet company that i have it is kind of imposible they have the password and to get it i have to set up a technical support guy to come to my house do not know how long it will take. is there another way you can help me or i can do. cause i do not ahve acces to my modem

3 minutes ago, Mr8nice said:

with my internet company that i have it is kind of imposible they have the password and to get it i have to set up a technical support guy to come to my house do not know how long it will take. is there another way you can help me or i can do. cause i do not ahve acces to my modem

Who's your ISP?

Otherwise, you could try upgrading to this firmware, we just released it today: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctjppykaasmorxp/DumaOS-R2-3.0.394.sig?dl=0

i tried to update but i got the same message that it was taking so long now noithing will load and i think i have to press the bottom on the router again. after i do this i am going to do a factory reset from the page to see if it works. pretty sad this is happening and it happened out of nowhere very frustrating