Netgear XR1000 connecting back to Cisco WAN router

Thank you for your promo reply. Yes I tried the setup wizard but it says no Ethernet cable connected. I have a Netgear R8000 which work fine when I connect back with the same cable.

connection setup as below:

NBN - Cisco C1111 router - XR1000

5 hours ago, Raghav said:

Do you suggest to disable DHCP on cisco router ?

I have configured @cisco end - switchport mode access

No Firewall options configured on Cisco

Yes disable DHCP on the Cisco and reserve an IP for the XR1000 if you haven't done so already. Had you configured any settings on the Cisco previously that were for the R8000?

On 11/17/2021 at 6:40 PM, Raghav said:

Can anyone help me connecting my new Netgear XR1000 to my existing Cisco WAN router with static IP address. 
I had a Netgear R8000 which was working fine but the new Netgear XR1000 simply does not connect.

For a start Cisco dont have UPNP but I'm training as a Cisco Network engineer and there are a large amount of Cisco C1100 units which is yours specifically ie is it a 8p or a 4p or a 4pLTEEA etc as some have 802.11AC built in and are much better than Netgear routers also Cisco kit does not like other brands connected tbh. 

7 hours ago, Raghav said:

Tried with exactly the same config on the cisco router, R8000 works fine but the XR1000 does not. It should work with the cisco router as is.

What is the config exactly? What did you configure for the R8000 that should now be working properly on the XR1000?