Geo filter does not filter

Oren Tasuna

Well, title basically says it all - I draw polygons so I can be connected to specific servers, but I get connected to other servers (very far) outside my polygons. Filtering is on, and this used to work, until - as all other features with this router - it is no longer working.

10 hours ago, Oren Tasuna said:

Well, title basically says it all - I draw polygons so I can be connected to specific servers, but I get connected to other servers (very far) outside my polygons. Filtering is on, and this used to work, until - as all other features with this router - it is no longer working.

What device are you playing on?
How have you added it to Geo-filter?
How is the device connected to the R2?
What game are you playing?
Are the areas you're trying to play on very distant from you?

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

What device are you playing on?
How have you added it to Geo-filter?
How is the device connected to the R2?
What game are you playing?
Are the areas you're trying to play on very distant from you?

PS4 wired, added from Geo-Filter screen (Add device, select PS4, select to filter), playing Fifa 22 but this happens pre-game.
I drew polygons around my country (Israel) and around Crete, however I get sometimes connected to servers in other countries (e.g. Germany, France). 

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It sounds like the Geo-Filter wasn't set up before you've launched the game/console or you have Ping Assist enabled (i.e. set to a value above 0)

That's not the case, Geo Filter used to work (it is actually the only reason I'm still using this router despite all its issues) and I don't use ping assist so it is set to 0.
There are other issues (e.g. it blocks players inside the polygon although my polygons have more then enough margin, blocked players will need to be physically located in the sea for the block to make sense), but this is the most annoying one.