Throttle internet qos

Gamer0224

So I have a cm1000 and an xr700.   I have tried to throttle my internet at a specified setting.  I have it set at 1g down and 100 up.  Tried to throttle it to 50/50 and it will set my upload at said amount but not my download.  I had recently updated firmware to newest. I have tried to set my xr700 o 50/50 as well.  I have tried always and when high priority traffic detected.   I have my Xbox as priority traffic set to console game..  any suggestions 

I have ipv6 turned off since it messes with the xr700. Or at least in my experience. I have it wired into my Xbox. I have tested with the Xbox network settings, I have tested it through different speed tests including my provider. I have tested it in different bufferbloat tests. Believe one was waveform. As far as vlan No I am not,  neither am I pppoe.  I have had this router from day 1 it came out. 

Well I double checked my ipv6 and it was in auto detect.  Logging into the router with my iPad or phone via 192.168.1.1 it does not show the apply button. I tried it after turning off ipv6.  Same issue.   Reset router to factory and started over seems to be working.  Why does this router not like ipv6?  Modem is Netgear cm1000 router is xr700 all cat 8 cable.

14 hours ago, Gamer0224 said:

Well I double checked my ipv6 and it was in auto detect.  Logging into the router with my iPad or phone via 192.168.1.1 it does not show the apply button. I tried it after turning off ipv6.  Same issue.   Reset router to factory and started over seems to be working.  Why does this router not like ipv6?  Modem is Netgear cm1000 router is xr700 all cat 8 cable.

That's odd, so you currently have an IPv6 address since resetting? Let us know if you run into this issue again.