Factory reset after deleting device before I deleted it from Geo Filter.

Bcobz

I Factory reset my dumaR2 by holding the little button on the back for 30 seconds. 

now after following the set up instructions again from the manual (unplug everything and replug wait 45sec for duma to reboot etc) I’m trying to connect to the Wi-Fi (NetdumaR2) with the password on the bottom of my duma but it’s saying it’s the wrong password. 

I’ve looked up for the last hour how to get this to work but I have a MacBook Pro that has only USBc ports (worst design ever) and can’t log on to the Wi-Fi. I’ve tried my old password but still not working. 

I’ve forgotten the Wi-Fi from my laptops network setting. I’ve restarted my computer. But every time I enter in the password from the bottom of the router I get this 

when I enter the password it says Wi-Fi doesn’t have an IP address and cannot connect to the internet. 

C93982F6-F6E6-4669-8A07-BB4A8FC07AF5.jpeg

Depending on what firmware version you're using, it sounds like you might have a bug we're aware of. We can find out if that's the case if you could go ahead and follow this guide:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-my-new-netduma-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Depending on what firmware version you're using, it sounds like you might have a bug we're aware of. We can find out if that's the case if you could go ahead and follow this guide:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-my-new-netduma-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

Thanks for the Link. I went to best buy and grabbed an adapter and was able to log into the start up wizard. However the wifi network was not able to get internet. I used my old Netgear nighthawk and was able to connect with out any issue. 

Last night was able to log in and do the set up wizard, after a hour or so the GeoFilter RAPP stopped working, so I REBOOTED the router. Trying to reopen the DumaOS was a pain(waited 30 minutes) So i decided to REBOOT everything. then wait another 30 for DumaOS to load. I then decided to FACTORY RESET knowing I can plug my laptop in directly, but when I got to the set up wizard it said "the network doesn't have internet" then two options Skip or WAN setup

I tried both and still know internet. was able to connect devices to the duma but couldn't load anything. 

Ive had it since march and the only issues I've had were the rapps shitting out and having to reboot the router but its been great other than that.. IDK what is going on rn haha.