Nighthawk XR100 Loading Error

37 minutes ago, fletcherjames1 said:

Its just the geo filter that wont load now after changing the retries

What firmware version are you currently running on the XR1000? What web browser are you using to access the interface? I'd suggest Chrome or Firefox.

31 minutes ago, fletcherjames1 said:

It still isn’t working, I’ve tried re-downloading the firmware as well

Are you getting any errors or is there just an infinite loading icon? Are you using incognito mode or preventing data from being cached in any way?

15 minutes ago, fletcherjames1 said:

It’s the loading icon and then says this rapp is not loaded yet. No I’m not using incognito and I don’t think I’m stopping data from being cached, however I wouldn’t know 

OK so things are getting cached, that's fine.

Are you getting the same issue across all browsers?

We're aware of an issue like this on the R2 and have fixed it for upcoming firmware, if it's the same thing you're seeing then that will be fixed in the next XR1000 firmware.

18 minutes ago, fletcherjames1 said:

I just did another full system reset and it’s working now!

I don't have an exact ETA for the next XR1000 firmware but it won't be too long! Glad to hear it appears to be working OK for you now, let us know if you have this problem again.

• 8 months later...
On 11/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, Netduma Liam said:

I don't have an exact ETA for the next XR1000 firmware but it won't be too long! Glad to hear it appears to be working OK for you now, let us know if you have this problem again.

Hi, the geo filter is coming up with this message again

This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, fletcherjames1 said:

Hi, the geo filter is coming up with this message again

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

• Administrators

Did it happen after adding a device to the Geo-Filter or by deleting a device from the Device Manager by any chance? Download the DumaOS app on your phone (search DumaOS in your app store), then login, go to the Geo-Filter and delete any devices there then go back and check the interface on your PC.