Issues with my second netduma

Himicane

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Himicane said:

I just dont understand why everything worked flawlessly for months, and all of a sudden it stopped 

That's what we're trying to figure out - it could be that it's been on a long time and so the memory gets maxed out for example

Alright, sorry for the delay. I was out of the home for a holiday, I just updated the firmware, and I'll let you guys know the results. Also, I am unable to open up the ports. When I try (I've tried on 3074, 27014-27050 TCP, and 3074-3079 UDP) I get the same error below. 

image.png.c902b29ce91cb7711a7853b6cbdf2be6.pngimage.png.4421df6975b0b9d7ee9d2b8e590f7b3f.png

On 11/28/2021 at 9:28 PM, Himicane said:

Ok, so the router just crashed after about 6 hours of uptime. I am no longer using it, until we can find a solution. 

If you like, we can enable remote logging on your R2? That way anytime an error occurs or it crashes, we'll have the most up-to-date log detailing exactly what was was going on prior to the problem occurring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, Netduma Liam said:

If you like, we can enable remote logging on your R2? That way anytime an error occurs or it crashes, we'll have the most up-to-date log detailing exactly what was was going on prior to the problem occurring.

Liam, Im sorry I forgot to respond. I'm not using the router anymore, I want to, but every time the router crashes, I have to reset many of the items in the house, smart locks, vacuums, and other devices. So I dont want to continue doing that. I was hoping the devs would see something in the logs that could help. Like I said I want to use the duma, I love and take advantage of the features, but with constant crashing, it became too much for me. 

19 hours ago, Himicane said:

Liam, Im sorry I forgot to respond. I'm not using the router anymore, I want to, but every time the router crashes, I have to reset many of the items in the house, smart locks, vacuums, and other devices. So I dont want to continue doing that. I was hoping the devs would see something in the logs that could help. Like I said I want to use the duma, I love and take advantage of the features, but with constant crashing, it became too much for me. 

OK, I can understand that in your scenario. Please keep an eye out as we're going to be releasing firmwares far more frequently and will soon have a new one with more features and fixes. Once out, please give it a try as we're constantly working to resolve all bugs reported by customers. If you need anything else, please do let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 5:29 AM, Netduma Liam said:

OK, I can understand that in your scenario. Please keep an eye out as we're going to be releasing firmwares far more frequently and will soon have a new one with more features and fixes. Once out, please give it a try as we're constantly working to resolve all bugs reported by customers. If you need anything else, please do let me know.

Guys, is there any possibility we could do a swap of my current duma, with a new one? I really miss the features of dumaos, so I was just checking. I also never heard anything regarding my logs I submitted. Did the devs see anything unusual? @Netduma Fraser @Netduma Liam

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Himicane said:

Guys, is there any possibility we could do a swap of my current duma, with a new one? I really miss the features of dumaos, so I was just checking. I also never heard anything regarding my logs I submitted. Did the devs see anything unusual? @Netduma Fraser @Netduma Liam

You have been quite patient, I'm not sure what the policy is on another replacement but email us and we'll see what I can do. I haven't heard anything and everyone is off for the holidays at the moment so will double check when they return.