COD Vanguard

corden

• Administrators

It's up to Activision, not something we have input on, most likely there isn't a big enough player base there to have a server. The router can still help you force the servers that are best for you as you may be put on some very high ping servers.

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's up to Activision, not something we have input on, most likely there isn't a big enough player base there to have a server. The router can still help you force the servers that are best for you as you may be put on some very high ping servers.

Thank you for answering me and advising me. Do you think I should use a geofilter and it will really help me?

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, corden said:

Thank you for answering me and advising me. Do you think I should use a geofilter and it will really help me?

It's very hard to say as I don't know what kind of servers you are getting currently but the router does give you the ability to have the best connection possible and allow you the freedom to choose your own servers

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, dpk_ydv said:

I think the information in the pic is not not totally correct. 

Its hard to believe that there's no server in Japan. There might be others, but thats the one I noticed. 

It's the information we got when we tested the beta so it's quite possible it has changed. When we sort out Heatmap next week we'll get updated locations.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's the information we got when we tested the beta so it's quite possible it has changed. When we sort out Heatmap next week we'll get updated locations.

Ok.