Netduma R2 disconnects permanently

Airchus

Hola, 
como acabo de leer el foro y descubrí que ayer me pasó la misma situación con mi enrutador Netduma R2. A continuación, intentaré describir mi problema.

De repente perdí la conexión en todos mis dispositivos. Al principio pensé que podría ser un problema con otro enrutador que actúa como puente en mi configuración actual. Sorprendentemente y después de algunos reinicios llegué a la conclusión de que el problema provenía del enrutador Netduma r2. Revisando el enrutador me di cuenta de que las 2 luces del indicador wifi no funcionaban y por lo tanto no daban señal ni cobertura wifi. La luz etiquetada como "encendida" está encendida y la siguiente luz que indica la conexión de enrutamiento con el enrutador puente se enciende pero de forma intermitente y se apaga a veces. 
Intenté restablecer el netduma r2, pero no puedo acceder a la interfaz del enrutador ni siquiera conectándome a través de un cable directo desde el enrutador a mi PC. La interfaz de usuario se ha ido.

Entonces decidí apagarlo durante unos minutos y volví y en cierto momento todas las luces volvieron al enrutador lo que me hizo intentar ingresar al netduma r2 nuevamente y logré iniciar sesión, pero luego de reconfigurar todo nuevamente de repente el El problema comenzó de nuevo y todas las conexiones se habían ido.

¿Podrías ayudarme con este problema? ¿Hay algo que me esté perdiendo? Compré el enrutador alrededor de marzo de este año y desde entonces no he actualizado nada. He leído en el foro que hay algunas actualizaciones de firmware que también consideré, pero el problema es que no puedo ingresar a la interfaz del enrutador para comenzar con el proceso de actualización. Agradecería un poco de ayuda con este problema.

Gracias por adelantado.

IMG_20211102_123956.jpg

IMG_20211101_203358.jpg

hi Fraser, just like you told me, I plugged in the netduma r2 and those only 2 lights kept flashing I did from my laptop in the command console ipconfig and I got The first photo where there is no connection, however I did the 30 sec reset later and waited to enter in 2 minutes and suddenly now all the lights were on until now As I attach you in the second photograph, I thought it could be a miracle and I tried to access the netduma r2 from the browser (deleting cookies, cache and others) but it does not access, I did an ipconfig  And I got the last photo with ip subnet mask and gateway as you can see, but from the browser I can't access the netduma r2 router

SAVE_20211103_242951.jpg

IMG_20211103_002336.jpg

16358964346275097180802468508342.jpg

Edited by Netduma Fraser
Removed ipconfig that showed public IP - i.e. R2 acting like a switch connected to pure modem.

• Administrators

Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1

then see if you can access using http://192.168.77.1

After leaving it again at night disconnected from the power before performing the next action that you recommended after spending the whole night and restarting the tests, I plugged in again The netduma r2 plugged into the outlet and after several blinks, staying at various times with only 2 lights, there came a time when they all came back and by chance I tried before continuing At the next step of Fraser, I entered the netduma r2 router from the browser again and it was my surprise that it suddenly entered and somehow returned the regularity of the router's operation.The funny thing was that after several resets the router was with the same password and user credentials that I assigned it, I hope it can last for now and another failure does not return

SAVE_20211103_154658.jpg

SAVE_20211103_154641.jpg

With the fear that this situation produced in me, I put the router underneath so that I had more freedom to release heat accumulated by it since I noticed from the first day that I had it in my hands That it accumulated a lot of heat which I think is detrimental to the netduma r2 router

SAVE_20211103_154612.jpg

OK, glad to hear it was able to get through the boot process properly then. I believe it's more a case of residual power draining rather than heat, although it's never a bad idea to give it a little more ventilation! Let us know if you run into any other problems with it.

hola buenas tardes, de nuevo ha surgido un problema que me está volviendo loco, y no lo entiendo, ayer de repente pareció solucionar el problema que tenía que vimos en este hilo, pues como resultado de esto decidí que cada noche a la hora de dormir para apagar el enrutador netduma r2 (así que hablamos ayer sobre el drenaje de energía, etc.) y hoy en la mañana precisamente fui a encender el enrutador netduma r2 y volvió el mismo comportamiento que antes de ayer, y ya no saber qué hacer o qué pensar y por qué este comportamiento del router, ¿me pueden ayudar? No se que esta pasando, adjunto un pequeño video

16360418227911053026029289181355.jpg

16360418433675970969720738721304.jpg

16360418512363834407731858894272.jpg

• Administrators

No lo desenchufe todos los días, eso probablemente causará problemas, están diseñados para mantenerse encendidos, usan muy poca energía. Restablecimiento de fábrica como se indicó anteriormente, luego asegúrese de mantener la alimentación encendida y no debería tener ningún problema para que vuelva a ocurrir

Almost an hour and a half after being like this, suddenly they turned on all the lights again, it is something very strange, he believed from what his partner said  Liam, I thought it would be more positive for the netduma r2 router to drain excess power, but I will follow up on what you tell me, thanks for your support, I will try to follow your instructions and not turn it off as you told me, I will be aware of the evolution of the netduma r2 in the next few hours

Sorry to answer so late when I could do it ... I did again what you suggest to restart the netduma r2 router and the router of the internet company that acts as a bridge and after doing it After half an hour the connection was reestablished and maintained, I think or it is my opinion that there is sometimes a conflict between both routers and perhaps a more stable firmware for the netduma r2 could Correct those problems because I think that if it were hardware it could not work, however it is very rare that suddenly after 5 months since I acquired it this happens ...Maybe a more stable firmware could fix this but I'm not sure ...

18 hours ago, Airchus said:

Sorry to answer so late when I could do it ... I did again what you suggest to restart the netduma r2 router and the router of the internet company that acts as a bridge and after doing it After half an hour the connection was reestablished and maintained, I think or it is my opinion that there is sometimes a conflict between both routers and perhaps a more stable firmware for the netduma r2 could Correct those problems because I think that if it were hardware it could not work, however it is very rare that suddenly after 5 months since I acquired it this happens ...Maybe a more stable firmware could fix this but I'm not sure ...

3 hours ago, renaissance18 said:

i got the same problem = 2.4 and 5 = on and off, so i unplug it because under the table with lots of wires, i might put it on top of the table for air ventilation, is there any new firmware for R2 

OK, thanks for letting us know, we've got a new firmware coming out very soon for the R2 so that should definitely help with the problem!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 13:26, Netduma Liam said:

Bien, gracias por hacérnoslo saber, tenemos un nuevo firmware que saldrá muy pronto para el R2, ¡así que definitivamente debería ayudar con el problema!

Has that firmware already been released that will further solve the stability of the netduma r2 router ???

On 9/11/2021 at 13:26, Netduma Liam said:

Bien, gracias por hacérnoslo saber, tenemos un nuevo firmware que saldrá muy pronto para el R2, ¡así que definitivamente debería ayudar con el problema!

Has the latest and best firmware that solves the problems already mentioned above and is more stable for the netduma r2 router? I await your response, thank you for everything I do not control well knowing which is the latest firmware, thanks for helping us a greeting

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, Airchus said:

Has that firmware already been released that will further solve the stability of the netduma r2 router ???

Has the latest and best firmware that solves the problems already mentioned above and is more stable for the netduma r2 router? I await your response, thank you for everything I do not control well knowing which is the latest firmware, thanks for helping us a greeting

The latest firmware .394 does have a lot of stability improvements and has reduced disconnections for users

• 1 year later...

hola me acaba de suceder un problema parecido, de repente estaba jugando normal y perdi la conexion y conecta y desconecta, asi sucesivamente como un bucle, no me deja reiniciar por el boton de atras, como si me ignorara, tampoco puedo acceder al sistema por el 192.168.77.1 y no entiendo ya que mas hacer.