Warzone - Geo-Filter server info not showing up

steelcity403

Hello,

I have a Netgear XR1000 and for the last 2-3 weeks I haven't had a server ping.  Every game is like this.  I'm not even sure if the ping filter is working.  Any ideas?  I've restarted many times and I hit re-sync cloud so many times I lost count. 

image.thumb.png.59c1f2085a3eda990cfdb12e9122cecd.png

• Administrators

Try this and see if it works:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC, otherwise ignore)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option 
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

6 hours ago, steelcity403 said:

Yes I chose manual.  When I load into the game nothing happens on the map.  It stays blank

Could you boot up a different game and see if you're able to see servers for that? That way we know if the issue is with Warzone or something more general.

• 3 weeks later...

after updating the firmware in the geo filter I have this problem  although i'm in europe, it still gives me access to an american server, is it a bug? playing anyway finds me games with low ping. I also reset the router. thanks!

IMG-7862.jpg

16 hours ago, Erik said:

after updating the firmware in the geo filter I have this problem  although i'm in europe, it still gives me access to an american server, is it a bug? playing anyway finds me games with low ping. I also reset the router. thanks!

The ring around that server suggest that's it's either been manually allowed, or it's whitelisted by us.

Check your allow and deny list to see if you've manually allowed it. If you haven't, it's an authentication server in which case it can't be blocked for authentication purposes, but it's also not going to affect your ping as you'll actually be playing on a different server.