Help in the FIFA 22 experience

Maiko Cella

Does anyone out there play fifa 22? Can you tell me about the experience?

I play in Brazil, I'm 900km away from the server in São Paulo we have a lot of problems with delay, lag has a lot of complaints!
I was playing a game at rivals to test, I put it on the TV Qled Samsung Q70 4k 120fps and the game image in the first half was good working well but with a lot of command delay.

In the second half of the same game I put it on the AOC HERO monitor and it was upside down!!! Slow picture, slow players but no command delay....

How is this possible??? My internet is good! It is stable...

• Administrators

Interesting, if nothing on the internet changed during that time then sounds like the TV has a better refresh rate than the monitor but has a bigger response time and vice versa. If you can work out what the refresh rate and response time of each is then maybe you could try a monitor that has a refresh rate and response time at that level and see if it plays differently overall.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Interesting, if nothing on the internet changed during that time then sounds like the TV has a better refresh rate than the monitor but has a bigger response time and vice versa. If you can work out what the refresh rate and response time of each is then maybe you could try a monitor that has a refresh rate and response time at that level and see if it plays differently overall.

My monitor is 1ms 144hz, I tested it in race mode the image is uglier but it improves! I'm sure it's the poorly made game of this EA shit!