Ping heatmap

Itstubau

On 10/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Resync the cloud in the heatmap menu and see if it appears. A Heatmap update was done today so might have caused it

I am a recent purchaser, have resync'd the cloud and have noticed that as of today, I no longer have warzone as an option.  Not to mention, I have never been able to ping warzone servers. To make things worse, when playing MW multiplayer, my ping was rapidly varying between 15ms ping and 200 ms with incredible amounts of packet burst. I am not sure what changed today, but this is much worse than my ASUS GT-AX11000 at this point. Tonight was probably the worst experience I've had playing a call of duty in the past 14 years.

2 hours ago, stevewhitmore11 said:

I am a recent purchaser, have resync'd the cloud and have noticed that as of today, I no longer have warzone as an option.  Not to mention, I have never been able to ping warzone servers. To make things worse, when playing MW multiplayer, my ping was rapidly varying between 15ms ping and 200 ms with incredible amounts of packet burst. I am not sure what changed today, but this is much worse than my ASUS GT-AX11000 at this point. Tonight was probably the worst experience I've had playing a call of duty in the past 14 years.

Welcome to the forum!

We've temporarily removed Warzone from the Ping Heatmap list while we fix some issues with it, hopefully we'll be able to get that back on there soon!

How have you setup QoS, are all devices currently connected to the R2?

Are you using Geo-filter to ensure you're getting connected to local servers?

If you haven't already, here's our optimal settings guides which you can use to ensure these features are configured properly for you.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

We've temporarily removed Warzone from the Ping Heatmap list while we fix some issues with it, hopefully we'll be able to get that back on there soon!

How have you setup QoS, are all devices currently connected to the R2?

Are you using Geo-filter to ensure you're getting connected to local servers?

If you haven't already, here's our optimal settings guides which you can use to ensure these features are configured properly for you.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

Thank you for the response! Yes, I have setup QoS.  Congestion control is set to Auto-Enable, Bandwidth is set to 70% of max throughput (up/down).  I have allotted 30% of Bandwidth allocation (up/down) to gaming and did not change device allocation.

In terms of traffic prioritization, would you recommend anything specific for Warzone/Call of Duty?

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Classified Games should do a good job, no need to change it, can you post a screenshot of your Connection Benchmark results please?

Are you using the Geo-Filter?

Yes, and it never gave me any issues before.

For the connection benchmark, I am not sure why my speed is classified as a D rating.  I have gigabit internet and it's always been A+ on other tests.

image.thumb.png.2f899b0909538a28a3f1b07c68c17ea6.png

image.thumb.png.3fdfe6d75f25256cef851f5208ac7460.png

• Administrators

It's classified as D because the speed for download is showing you're getting almost half of what you expect - we are working to improve the results of Benchmark so you can take it all with a pinch of salt. You're not actually using the Geo-Filter in that picture, it isn't filtering. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter then go to the Device Manager and give the PC a PlayStation device type, then go back to the Geo-Filter and add it with the manual option. See if it is better for you then.