Warzone Heatping map still not working.

Brandxnv

I tried re-syncing cloud, clearing browser cache and still no luck.  When I click any other game the servers shot up on heatmap, but warzone it says at the bottom right that all have failed so I can’t block certain ones that I want to block.  This has been happening for a month now.  Anyone else experiencing this or have & fixed it?

2 hours ago, Brandxnv said:

I tried re-syncing cloud, clearing browser cache and still no luck.  When I click any other game the servers shot up on heatmap, but warzone it says at the bottom right that all have failed so I can’t block certain ones that I want to block.  This has been happening for a month now.  Anyone else experiencing this or have & fixed it?

Been happening for longer than a month and yes it still isnt fixed. Do you even look at other posts in the forum before posting or are you that blind? LOL. Sorry to sound like a jacka$$ but seriously lol. 

1 hour ago, zman1156 said:

Been happening for longer than a month and yes it still isnt fixed. Do you even look at other posts in the forum before posting or are you that blind? LOL. Sorry to sound like a jacka$$ but seriously lol. 

I searched it but saw ones from august that was it.  Good to know it’s not just me tho

2 hours ago, Brandxnv said:

I searched it but saw ones from august that was it.  Good to know it’s not just me tho

I mean i can see posts about the heat map as earlier as late September. No big deal but you can save a lot of frustration for yourself, the staff and other forum users if you just pay a little more attention to detail. 

Best regards :) 

6 hours ago, Brandxnv said:

Also just to clear things up ping heat map has no effect on geo filter. So you're still able to filter out servers you just wont see the ping of those servers for now until a fix is deployed. :) 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Brandxnv said:

You can follow the tweet chain here that explains what is happening: