DumaOS

zman1156

Trying to load into the dumaOS control center.. using the same everything as always. login or password hasnt changed it loads in but when it loads in it doesn't display anything just a stupid spinning loading icon thing. cant even load in to do a reboot or factory reset do i just unplug it manually?

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes just unplug the router for 10 seconds, plug in, wait 2 minutes then access and it should load correctly

okay, never had this happen before but i will do that. normally depend on factory reset from the dumaos since router is in roomies room but ill do that. if it doesnt work i will check back. should work though. so leave unplugged for ten seconds and then wait to access for two minutes? 

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes just unplug the router for 10 seconds, plug in, wait 2 minutes then access and it should load correctly

That worked. Thank you! Kind of off topic kind of not do you know how the fix for the heat map is going? will you guys be rolling out new firmware to solve that problem most likely i imagine? 

• Administrators

Glad to hear that's sorted! It won't be a new firmware, we'll be able to deploy it using the cloud. Our initial alternative solution didn't work so we'll try another potential solution, if that doesn't work we'll need to get more dev input on it. We'll continue to put out as many updates out as we can per day but they won't stay updated for long unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear that's sorted! It won't be a new firmware, we'll be able to deploy it using the cloud. Our initial alternative solution didn't work so we'll try another potential solution, if that doesn't work we'll need to get more dev input on it. We'll continue to put out as many updates out as we can per day but they won't stay updated for long unfortunately.

Hoping for a fix soon.. i miss my ping heat map. It will make a return eventually right? Maybe it will be easier to solve once vanguard releases. I feel since vanguard is coming theyre doing stuff to the servers. Just a thought though although that is likely.

8 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Hoping for a fix soon.. i miss my ping heat map. It will make a return eventually right? Maybe it will be easier to solve once vanguard releases. I feel since vanguard is coming theyre doing stuff to the servers. Just a thought though although that is likely.

Yeah we're thinking that might be the cause, we're going to do everything we can to get a fix for it ASAP.