Polygon not working after reset

• Administrators

I'll just clarify how to use the feature just in case you're missing a step, click the pencil icon, then draw your polygons, once done click the icon where the pencil was and it should then save. Only click the delete icon when you want to delete one.

Why are people from far away getting a better connection to my local server its a joke how people from far away are getting advantage in my local server can you please explain why this is the case because its embarrassing that this is possible and goes against everything this router preaches 

Please try polygon mode in Google Chrome, DumaOS isn't yet optimised for Safari.

That server you're seeing on the map is likely an authentication server, you need to be able to communicate with these. They don't have any affect on your gameplay or connection.

I be honest don't seem like this geo filter actually works its quit deceptive because after all the tweaks and attention to detail i still get dominated buy players real far away who are not even close to my level so whats the point in this router i can get the same service on a standard router with no congestion control or geo filter it seems travelling far away actually benefits your ping because it become more balanced its not how low your ping is but how balanced it is according to the rest of the population 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Rickyrocks said:

I be honest don't seem like this geo filter actually works its quit deceptive because after all the tweaks and attention to detail i still get dominated buy players real far away who are not even close to my level so whats the point in this router i can get the same service on a standard router with no congestion control or geo filter it seems travelling far away actually benefits your ping because it become more balanced its not how low your ping is but how balanced it is according to the rest of the population 

You can't influence what players connect to you, just the server you connect to, as you're closer you should have the advantage. Level wise it's not something we can control. If forcing servers further away works for you then that's great, the router gives you that power to find what works.