Error: This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

Hi,  I get this message every time I try open up DUMAOS. I Found an old forum for this (

)and none of the things in that forum fixed it. Things I have tried: Updating to newest firmware, different browser, reset with pin on back of router.

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Hi and welcome.

What version of the firmware are you running?

There is a beta version of Duma 3.0. Details can be found here and if you are not on this version it may be worth a go.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

V2.3.2.114 is the version I am on.

3 minutes ago, AlexTruski said:

V2.3.2.114 is the version I am on.

Give the beta a try it’s .120. Install it over a wired connection and reset the router once it’s installed. You can alway revert back. Worth a go plus you get to try some of the new features. 
Just don’t forget to reset with the rear pinhole after installing or downgrading.

8 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Give the beta a try it’s .120. Install it over a wired connection and reset the router once it’s installed. You can alway revert back. Worth a go plus you get to try some of the new features. 
Just don’t forget to reset with the rear pinhole after installing or downgrading.

It worked for one minute and now it's doing the same thing.

2 minutes ago, AlexTruski said:

It worked for one minute and now it's doing the same thing.

@Netduma Liam or @Netduma Fraser maybe able to help you on that. Are you using Chrome as the browser, that probably the best one and if so clear caches and try again but hopefully these two fine gentlemen will let you know what’s going on.

Just now, Newfie said:

@Netduma Liam or @Netduma Fraser maybe able to help you on that. Are you using Chrome as the browser, that probably the best one and if so clear caches and try again but hopefully these two fine gentlemen will let you know what’s going on.

Yeah chrome. I did try that a couple minutes ago and it didn't work sadly. I tried Microsoft Edge but same thing on there as well. I hope they can help as well. Thanks for trying!

17 hours ago, AlexTruski said:

Yeah chrome. I did try that a couple minutes ago and it didn't work sadly. I tried Microsoft Edge but same thing on there as well. I hope they can help as well. Thanks for trying!

Could you please go to System Information and click the three-line menu in 'Installed Rapps'. Here, please set the number of retries to 5 and let me know if that helps with the issue. We'll update here once we've been able to get the hotfix out on the XR500 too.

17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please go to System Information and click the three-line menu in 'Installed Rapps'. Here, please set the number of retries to 5 and let me know if that helps with the issue. We'll update here once we've been able to get the hotfix out on the XR500 too.

This did not seem to fix it. Still pops the same message up.

6 hours ago, AlexTruski said:

This did not seem to fix it. Still pops the same message up.

If you reboot the XR500, how long are you able to use the interface regularly until it starts reproducing this problem?

Could you confirm you factory reset after upgrading to the new beta firmware?

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

If you reboot the XR500, how long are you able to use the interface regularly until it starts reproducing this problem?

Could you confirm you factory reset after upgrading to the new beta firmware?

When I reboot it doesn't work even. The only time it worked was when I downloaded the beta. Then it worked for like maybe a minute.

• Administrators

Reinstall the firmware version using TFTP, this will bypass the boot process and any issues there, wait 2 minutes after it has completed and see if it is any better then, would be a good idea to do a factory reset after as well https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP