I can't login to DumaOS/

OMEN

Every time I try to login into the interface it doesn't let me it just keeps asking me to keep putting in my credentials for the login I've already factory reset the router 5 times and i still get the same error can anyone help me out?

Hi and welcome.

Is this a new router and are you trying to setup via WiFi or wired?

Try a couple things.

Check the credentials are correct, try a different browser like Chrome. 
If trying to log in via wireless and the password is wrong have a look here.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-my-new-netduma-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

55 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Hi and welcome.

Is this a new router and are you trying to setup via WiFi or wired?

Try a couple things.

Check the credentials are correct, try a different browser like Chrome. 
If trying to log in via wireless and the password is wrong have a look here.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-my-new-netduma-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

The credentials are correct I could login on the app on my phone but not on my PC I want to be able to configure the other settings. I also tried different browsers like chrome, edge, my main is opera that didn't work of course I even tried Firefox nothing worked. and it's kinda new I got it maybe 3 weeks ago the first week it was fine then it went down hill now it cuts out randomly like I'm playing and then I lose connection every device does that around the house and it's getting annoying 

9 minutes ago, OMEN said:

The credentials are correct I could login on the app on my phone but not on my PC I want to be able to configure the other settings. I also tried different browsers like chrome, edge, my main is opera that didn't work of course I even tried Firefox nothing worked. and it's kinda new I got it maybe 3 weeks ago the first week it was fine then it went down hill now it cuts out randomly like I'm playing and then I lose connection every device does that around the house and it's getting annoying 

Try clearing your browsers cache and see if that helps. 

Fraser or Liam will hop in to find out what’s going on and get you back on path. It’s 6am here in the U.K. and I’m in need  of a coffee but try the cache clearing on Chrome then see if it connects. 

make sure there’s no third part adblocker or VPN extensions on your browser. 

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As you have factory reset the credentials are admin / password are those the ones you're putting in when it doesn't work? 

Yea i tried those as well when i reset them even when i setup the same credentials after the reset it login and finish the setup it logs me out and i cant log back in 

10 hours ago, OMEN said:

Yea i tried those as well when i reset them even when i setup the same credentials after the reset it login and finish the setup it logs me out and i cant log back in 

That's very odd, do you have these login credentials stored in your browser? If you try factory resetting, then setting everything up in an incognito window, we can be sure this isn't the cause of the problem.