Telstra Game Optimiser - Geo Filter not finding COD Servers

Hi all, 
in australia with telstra game optimiser. 
when I use the ping heat map it used to show all the servers around the world COD Warzone. All of a sudden nothing for COD Warzone. 
it will find severs for Cold War though?

I can play on console and PC just fine with avg 12-23 ping. But I wanted attempt to connect to other servers for fun. 

any ideas?

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for lettings us know! This is an issue we're aware of currently, Activision are updating their server information almost everyday, meaning we have to update ours to keep up. We're doing this as often as we can, so please be sure to 'Resync cloud' from the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap from time-to-time.

In the meantime, we're working on a more permanent solution to the problem, hopefully it won't be long before we can push that.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:01 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for lettings us know! This is an issue we're aware of currently, Activision are updating their server information almost everyday, meaning we have to update ours to keep up. We're doing this as often as we can, so please be sure to 'Resync cloud' from the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap from time-to-time.

In the meantime, we're working on a more permanent solution to the problem, hopefully it won't be long before we can push that.

hi thanks for the reply.

i tried the "Resync Cloud" but nothing changes. even rebooted everything. Its finding Cold War servers but nothing for Warzone. i noticed that Modern Warfare used to be on the list as well but is now gone.

cheers,

Adam

9 hours ago, adskingg said:

hi thanks for the reply.

i tried the "Resync Cloud" but nothing changes. even rebooted everything. Its finding Cold War servers but nothing for Warzone. i noticed that Modern Warfare used to be on the list as well but is now gone.

cheers,

Adam

We removed Modern Warfare which will be replaced with Vanguard on release, we've already classified everything for Vanguard too so it should have Day 0 support in DumaOS. We're still working on the issue of servers not appearing for Warzone.

On 10/14/2021 at 9:14 PM, Netduma Liam said:

We removed Modern Warfare which will be replaced with Vanguard on release, we've already classified everything for Vanguard too so it should have Day 0 support in DumaOS. We're still working on the issue of servers not appearing for Warzone.

i noticed today that there is only US based Cold War Services on Ping Heat map now and still no Warzone.

:(

On 10/19/2021 at 9:38 PM, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks, we're still working on it! Hopefully we'll be able to get a cloud update with the solution pushed soon.

that would be great, currently paying for this additional service through telstra and it isn't working to its advertised potential...

• Administrators
6 hours ago, adskingg said:

that would be great, currently paying for this additional service through telstra and it isn't working to its advertised potential...

The Geo-Filter will still work so it won't impact that functionality. Are there any other issues you're having specifically?