If the user creates a specific folder on a USB stick, places a specific size jpg in there,  and plugs it in to the router,  the router then uses that jpg as the background for the router user interface. If nothing else, for the login!

I mean, come on(!), its a gaming router (!), it should be more blingy!

There is only 1 router on the market that I can think of that allows you to upload an image and use it as a background, or maybe as the loging screen (I cannot remember which) and that is a Synology router. And as for the router being more "blingy" its a gaming router, meant for gaming. 😀

That doesn't surprise me, I got the idea from a Synology NAS. I really like that feature. It's so nice to be met with something other than a dull logon screen.

You didn't notice that gamers like bling? 😮 I'm shocked.  Almost everything has a LED show these days. It makes your PC go faster. I assume it would make your broadband faster too! OF COURSE IT DOES! Silly you. Even my graphics card has a mini monitor on it displaying important gaming stuff that makes me a better player!!!! Put a mini monitor on a router! That would be awesome for a graphical interface. Real time display of broadband performance ON THE ROUTER! Sheesh! That would make me a GREAT player!! Haha. But seriously, it would tip the balance in many decisions, if DumaOS ever sells a top end router.