network question

Indeed proof of overloaded node requires a lot of data, and the FCC doesn't care about jitter or ping...I recommend using Twitter to speak with their customer service show them the results and suggest it might be nixe over utilization. Sometimes they'll move you and only you over to the other card in the node

Unfortunately I think that only monitors the computer you run it from. So it is beneficial but not as much as the router usage log

Was originally designed for virgin superhub modem/router he will prolly have to run it on superhub only to see what's going on although i'm not sure what virgin use now for modem.

Was originally designed for virgin superhub modem/router he will prolly have to run it on superhub only to see what's going on although i'm not sure what virgin use now for modem.

can i just enter the wan number of my router and that way could it monitor my router not the pc

Unfortunately I think that only monitors the computer you run it from. So it is beneficial but not as much as the router usage log

that may be reason why ping test net have so my jittery becouse i am pinging my laptop right(it is wired to the router)

that may be reason why ping test net have so my jittery becouse i am pinging my laptop right(it is wired to the router)

It should be running the ping test from your laptop, but the test is only hitting your router.

Archived