Servers missing from ping heat map

Gocall

1 hour ago, Gocall said:

I play lots of fifa 

There is no fifa 22 ping target only fifa 21 and there's loads of servers missing no dublin no london no madrid server 

When is this going to get updated

Go ahead and re-sync cloud from the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap, we've just added it.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Go ahead and re-sync cloud from the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap, we've just added it.

Hey, just did the re-sync and it's updated indeed. But I still can't find the server around my area, in Brazil. Actually, I can't find any even in South America. But I know for a fact that we have one in São Pualo e that there's one in Argentina. What can I do to find it?

Thanks in advance!

17 hours ago, Guilherme Poersch said:

Hey, just did the re-sync and it's updated indeed. But I still can't find the server around my area, in Brazil. Actually, I can't find any even in South America. But I know for a fact that we have one in São Pualo e that there's one in Argentina. What can I do to find it?

Thanks in advance!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's possible the server data for the Sao Paulo server wasn't seen when we did the capture, I'll mention this to the team and see if there's anything we can do about it.

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's possible the server data for the Sao Paulo server wasn't seen when we did the capture, I'll mention this to the team and see if there's anything we can do about it.

Yeah the resync worked for me too but there is still servers missing I'm based in Ireland and I can't see Dublin or London servers 

This is also the case for call of duty warzone and cold war can't see the servers either 

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Gocall said:

Yeah the resync worked for me too but there is still servers missing I'm based in Ireland and I can't see Dublin or London servers 

This is also the case for call of duty warzone and cold war can't see the servers either 

We're still working on it, our alternative solution to ensure we're up to date will go into affect soon