NETDUMA FORTNITE NOT WORKING

fedtest

image.thumb.png.80b2aaf0fd1f4dfaa91e656d5441a792.png

image.thumb.png.48300a6f86b6d2dc41cdd5e954e61fe4.pngHi , I hope you guys can help me with this "issue" , well , I'm just checking the ping heatmap and getting this pings , due to I'm living in latin america I've got no low pings, either ways  when I going to search my match on fornite is connecting me to others servers that are outside my polygon 

and I can't find matches, I can´t play , I need to disabled this to be able to play. Do you know What can I do in here? thanks In advance

16 hours ago, fedtest said:

nope, and one question , what would be the purpose about allowing it if I don't want to play in there? the only way I'm able to play is disabling it filtering mode.

If it's an authentication server, it will be necessary for you to get into a game. That being said, you won't actually be playing on this server, you'll still put on a server within your radius/polygon.

well,  even if that's it's an authentication server , it's always connecting me on that server and play in it.  If I allow the server nothing happens ,  I play on PC,  do you think I'm doing this setup wrong?

• Administrators

The way Fortnite matchmaking works is that it only tries to make a connection when it's loading you into the run around lobby so that's the only time we can block it. It may be better to disable the Geo-Filter, search for a game, if it is one you don't want then quit and search again. This will be quicker and you're still using the Geo-Filter to find a good server.