Ping Heatmap

JB3AMS

hi been trying to do multiple things to get my cod servers on warzone but they keep failling i never got a link to download to the Dumaos i have a r2 as well and my nat type keep being strict is been a week 

• Administrators

What firmware version are you on currently? You can find the latest here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/34950-new-r2-firmware-30205/ but if you bought it recently you'll be on the latest.

Ping Heatmap needs to be updated by us, that will happen early this coming week, there isn't anything you can do to make the servers there ping until we do that. Where are you seeing the NAT type be strict, in game or on the console network settings? 

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What firmware version are you on currently? You can find the latest here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/34950-new-r2-firmware-30205/ but if you bought it recently you'll be on the latest.

Ping Heatmap needs to be updated by us, that will happen early this coming week, there isn't anything you can do to make the servers there ping until we do that. Where are you seeing the NAT type be strict, in game or on the console network settings? 

Hey I’ve been seeing it inside the game and tried doing the steps on the guide to be frank I am lost in the sauce when I read all that and gotcha just gotta wait i suppose 

• Administrators

What platform are you playing on? What does it show on the platform network settings? The Geo-Filter can sometimes cause a misreading of the NAT status so it may not actually be strict. What is the modem/router model the R2 is connected to?

11 hours ago, JB3AMS said:

Model is C7000v2

Sounds like you'll need to put the R2 in the Netgear's DMZ. 

To do this, find the R2s WAN IP by going to your DumaOS interface -> System Information -> Network Status, here you'll see the WAN IP.

Then, follow the below guide and put the R2s WAN IP in the DMZ.

https://kb.netgear.com/1118/How-do-I-configure-a-device-to-be-in-the-DMZ-on-my-NETGEAR-router

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i just put the r2 in my netgear as it's dmz but the pingmap still not loading servers for warzone is that something on your guys side? my nat type still strict and now i can't even search for any lobbies in game 

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2019 Screenshot 2021.10.10 - 15.31.43.86.png

• Administrators

Yes Heatmap we need to constantly update as they are constantly updating their servers currently. We're looking into an alternate solution at the moment. It won't impact your ability to use the Geo-Filter. What IP did you put in the DMZ?