Setup issue

Gaz

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Thanks for trying it’s still same I’m going to send it back for repair as something wrong been fine 10 months

Was there any settings or upgrades/downgrades you did prior to the initial reset that prompted this? You'll need to follow netduma.com/terms in which we have to diagnose a fault before we can process a replacement

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Was there any settings or upgrades/downgrades you did prior to the initial reset that prompted this? You'll need to follow netduma.com/terms in which we have to diagnose a fault before we can process a replacement

No nothing 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What was the reset for? Did you unplug the router at any point during the reset?

The reset was because I couldn’t load dashboard and app was saying server error 

and no I did not unplug router

10 hours ago, Gaz said:

The reset was because I couldn’t load dashboard and app was saying server error 

and no I did not unplug router

Could you please hit F12 on the page you're stuck on and go to the browser console. In here, please enter the command

After this, I should be able to force an upgrade remotely to resolve the issue. if this doesn't work, I can also re-flash it remotely which should definitely resolve the problem.

16 hours ago, Bigz0404 said:

Hey I did a hard reset on my r2 and I keep getting this app is not loaded yet ERROR shut it down and still can't get on OS also can't login on mobile app HELP ME PLEASE 

Welcome to the forum!

Could you please start you own topic for this problem and we can assist you there.

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please hit F12 on the page you're stuck on and go to the browser console. In here, please enter the command:
long_rpc_promise("com.netdumasoftware.settings", "remote_access", ["true"])

After this, I should be able to force an upgrade remotely to resolve the issue. if this doesn't work, I can also re-flash it remotely which should definitely resolve the problem.

Welcome to the forum!

Could you please start you own topic for this problem and we can assist you there.

Ok I’ve done that now 

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Liam will be able to do this tomorrow, looks like you still have an IPv6 address though so you'll need to disable this

He asked me to disable it and I have hopefully