Any luck with Geofiltering on Vanguard beta?

ownal0t

• Administrators

We don't test the alphas/betas as they're always subject to change so if it's not working well for you I'd suggest just disabling it for the duration of the beta and then when the full game comes out we'll test that and put out any necessary updates to ensure it is compatible. 

What isn't working with the Geo-Filter on Vanguard?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't test the alphas/betas as they're always subject to change so if it's not working well for you I'd suggest just disabling it for the duration of the beta and then when the full game comes out we'll test that and put out any necessary updates to ensure it is compatible. 

What isn't working with the Geo-Filter on Vanguard?

all the servers are blocked out like their pings are too high for what i normally look for (20ms)

A mi me paso algo parecido, al parecer en Sur de América no habrá servidor en Chile para ese juego, lo único que esta habilitado es el de Brasil. Filtrando el servidor de Brasil con el modo polígono juego con un ping estable de 80 a 90 ms pero en las partidas hay problema de rendimiento RUBBER BANDING, cuando el personaje corre hacia un destino para volver adonde estaba hace pocos segundos, sera un problema de filtrado o de la IP? Cambie la conexión del PS5 a otro Router (Asus) y no sucede ese problema.