Warzone Ports for Geofilter

Hi All,

Not sure if its possible but using the Hybrid VPN i have figured out how to get the bot lobbys. This works well... but it shows that place in my geolocation

E.g... If i search my location on google it shows me in London, if i show geolocation on Warzone it shows india. MY ping still 19-32ms in game but i get bot lobbys. 

Is there a port i need to leave or put in the 'do not vpn' to allow warzone to also show as London but be VPN'd if you know what i mean. 

• Administrators

How are you searching your location on Google, using the VPNd device? How have you set up the VPN exactly? What platform are you playing on? You won't be playing on India servers with that ping, it's impossible, you'll still be on EU servers. No that's not possible.

So the VPN shows the GEOLOCATION as India. It allows the game to think it is in India and gets rid of Skill Based Match Making. 

I AM playing on UK servers 100% as all death coms are UK etc.

Google shows - London
COD shows - Mumbai, India.
Game plays - London Servers.

I want the same setup but for COD to show London also. 

There must be a way.. Just not worked it out yet ;) 

• Administrators

Depending on how you setup the VPN and what it sounds like, you're not covering the ports that would make Google show the VPN location and you're covering the port CoD uses to determine the location but not for gameplay

On 8/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, davemarsden132 said:

Hi All,

Not sure if its possible but using the Hybrid VPN i have figured out how to get the bot lobbys. This works well... but it shows that place in my geolocation

E.g... If i search my location on google it shows me in London, if i show geolocation on Warzone it shows india. MY ping still 19-32ms in game but i get bot lobbys. 

Is there a port i need to leave or put in the 'do not vpn' to allow warzone to also show as London but be VPN'd if you know what i mean. 

its the vpn doing its job, it bounces and spoofs your ip all over the place

The VPN gives me bot lobbys, all it does. I still connect to UK Server etc - But the GEOFILTER shows Isreal say.. There is a way tho to make the Geofilter show UK with the VPN on. I know this as i have been told its possible by someone who does it. They wont show me though because its a 'closely guarded secret'