NetDuma R2 keeps disconnecting internet

Adapt

• Administrators

So the dev has taken a look and we're unable to diagnose the issue remotely, we'd like to get your router back so we can investigate and provide you with a replacement that should hopefully resolve your problem. If you could email [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number then we can get that sorted for you. 

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So the dev has taken a look and we're unable to diagnose the issue remotely, we'd like to get your router back so we can investigate and provide you with a replacement that should hopefully resolve your problem. If you could email [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number then we can get that sorted for you. 

Alright thank you for trying 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys so I tried using the replacement duma, but unfortunately the new duma isn't able to pick up an internet connection. I had the same issue with the old R2 and I called my ISP to fix it. We were on the phone for 4 hours unplugging everything and trying different startup methods. I tried all of them for this new one, and I still wasn't able to get an internet connection. I believe my modem might be the issue at this point and it might be blocking the connection or something. I went back to the old duma in the meantime so I can use my internet.

I still manage to restart my Internet once a day or avoid using YouTube on my mobile device so that my internet doesn't cut out.

• Administrators

That's interesting, could your ISP potentially provide you with another modem to see if it works with the router or perhaps you could buy another modem to use (with the intention to return for your money back) and see if it works? I don't think I've seen anyone with your modem before so it's certainly possible there may be a compatibility issue with it for some reason.