Duma OS not working after 1.0.0.58 update

I updated my XR1000 to 1.0.0.58 and now Duma OS does not load in Chrome, which is the browser I like using,  it just stays waiting. I can open Duma OS in MS Edge.

I did clear cache, history, cookies. Still not able to access. It just stays waiting with circle going around. And sometimes it gives me a Missing JSON response error after a couple of minutes waiting.

Works fine, for what I can see, in Edge.

I did factory reset, did not work with Chrome, gave me the JSON error. MS Edge works. I used 192.168.. to login. So I tried www.routerlogin.net in Chrome and it worked, but if I try 192.168.. it does not. Beats me.

3 minutes ago, roberb said:

I did factory reset, did not work with Chrome, gave me the JSON error. MS Edge works. I used 192.168.. to login. So I tried www.routerlogin.net in Chrome and it worked, but if I try 192.168.. it does not. Beats me.

That's odd, I'd suggest clearing cache on both browsers, it's likely causing confusion after the factory reset, hence the JSON error.

Clear cahe on both browsers,  Chorme still only works with routerlogin.net not using 192.168..I do not know why. But at least is working with routerlogin; Edge works fine with both.

Just now, roberb said:

Clear cahe on both browsers,  Chorme still only works with routerlogin.net not using 192.168..I do not know why. But at least is working with routerlogin; Edge works fine with both.

That's bizarre, if you hit F12 in Chrome, then in the network tab tick 'Disable Cache', then navigate to 192.168.1.1 does it then load?

Any other browsers to check its working?

If all else fails sometimes it’s worth overwriting the firmware using the manual method followed by a reset. Set up as new, don’t use a saved profile. Test.

1 hour ago, Newfie said:

Any other browsers to check its working?

If all else fails sometimes it’s worth overwriting the firmware using the manual method followed by a reset. Set up as new, don’t use a saved profile. Test.

It works fine in MS Edge, just Chrome giving problems🙄

9 hours ago, roberb said:

I turned the antivirus and firewall and still did not work on 192.168, I do not know what is going on, I'll just use Edge 

Can you send a screenshot of your Chrome browser when you try to access the interface via the IP.

• Administrators

When accessing via the IP right click the page, go to inspect element, go to the Network tab and click disable cache. Then go to the Console tab, hold the browser refresh button, choose the hard reload and empty cache option then take a screenshot of the whole page including the console tab please.