This is purely a GUI mistake, they plan on removing that option.  If you set it to 5Ghz the wireless will be broken and not work until you change it back to 2.4Ghz, sorry if this got your hopes up

This is purely a GUI mistake, they plan on removing that option. If you set it to 5Ghz the wireless will be broken and not work until you change it back to 2.4Ghz, sorry if this got your hopes up

That's what I was wondering. I noticed that wireless light was not working but I was still able to use my tablet to control settings wirelessly with the 5ghz setting. I liked the fact that the SSID was not broadcast. Wish they had that setting. I'm not using the RI for wireless

That's what I was wondering. I noticed that wireless light was not working but I was still able to use my tablet to control settings wirelessly with the 5ghz setting. I liked the fact that the SSID was not broadcast. Wish they had that setting

it's on the feature list (hide SSID/broadcast SSID)

This has probably been asked before but is there any plans in the future of the duma having 5 ghz capabilities.I'm sure it's not as simple as it sounds but was just wondering ?

• 1 year later...

This is purely a GUI mistake, they plan on removing that option.  If you set it to 5Ghz the wireless will be broken and not work until you change it back to 2.4Ghz, sorry if this got your hopes up

So I set it to 5ghz and it broke. Cant even reconnect with lan. Help?

As I'm sure you realized there is no 5g,never will be.

But can you try selecting 2.4 again and does it do anything ?

Maybe a reset thru misc,not a factory reset but a router reboot.

Archived