Unable to join party (3) CW

Wayne1985

Took a bit of a break from COD CW for a while and just started getting back into it mid season 4  and I'm still occasionally getting the 'failed to join party/unable to join party (3) error when trying to find a game. 

I'm on PS4 and I play solo

Netduma R2 geo filter on, console added in filtering mode.

I've tried removing my console from geo filter, made sure it has playstation type in device manager, added PS4 back to geo filter while console is off waited then turned console back on.

I still get the error a lot and sometimes can take a while to find a game too.

Has anyone found or know of a solution for this please.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Wayne1985 said:

Took a bit of a break from COD CW for a while and just started getting back into it mid season 4  and I'm still occasionally getting the 'failed to join party/unable to join party (3) error when trying to find a game. 

I'm on PS4 and I play solo

Netduma R2 geo filter on, console added in filtering mode.

I've tried removing my console from geo filter, made sure it has playstation type in device manager, added PS4 back to geo filter while console is off waited then turned console back on.

I still get the error a lot and sometimes can take a while to find a game too.

Has anyone found or know of a solution for this please.

Thanks.

just keep searching. when i got these errors is the game trying to put me in a server away from  my ping requirements 

enteoria eso suele pasar por tener la NAT MODERA, o algun puerto del juego cerrado , intenta poner NAT abierta   deberas de poner IP fija a la ps4  y despues esa IP fija  QUE PONGAS  en la ps4 entrar en tu router y buscar la opcion DMZ  activarla  y ponr la misma IP  que  pusiste en ps4 , una vez que lo tengas asi apagas la PS4 y la vuelves a encender , enteoria se te deberia de quitar ese problema