VPN using L2TP/IPsec

Do not know if its my internet connection not allowing the protocol or the firmware on the router, im using the advanced manual settings trying to test L2TP and i keep getting a connection failed, but i can connect to open vpn no problem. thank you in advanced

so i connected a different router just to test the L2TP and it makes a huge difference in connection, HUGE! the security isn't as crazy as OpenVPN so it doesn't have all the bloat but if your only using it for changing location for like gaming its perfect

Hopefully they put this and the dns feature i been asking for in the next update, as advanced as the netduma routers are i was suppressed these features didn't come out of the box

8 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Hopefully they put this and the dns feature i been asking for in the next update, as advanced as the netduma routers are i was suppressed these features didn't come out of the box

We're hoping to get an update out with these upgrades soon so keep a look out!

10 hours ago, ketheriel said:

Sorry to hijack the topic, but a good thing to support would be wireguard... https://www.wireguard.com/

There's really not many alternatives out there....

for actual vpn this is awesome but for gaming its going to kill bandwidth bad

On 7/31/2021 at 1:44 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

for actual vpn this is awesome but for gaming its going to kill bandwidth bad

I don't use VPN commercial services and my VPN server is connected directly to Colt Networks backbone. It works fine and I would take it any day over IPsec shit security.... 

3 hours ago, ketheriel said:

I don't use VPN commercial services and my VPN server is connected directly to Colt Networks backbone. It works fine and I would take it any day over IPsec shit security.... 

for security yes