"haserl CGI Error" when accessing web interface

33 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you try accessing it from an incognito window, or clear your cache? Then try accessing the interface again and see if you're still getting the same error.

Incognito window didn't do anything, and I don't feel like factory resetting again for the second time this month.
I'll reboot it and see what happens, and of course report back here with the progress.

How did you reboot, using the physical button on the router or through the web interface?

I've seen a user experience this before and they didn't report back with any issues after re-installing the same firmware over the top, so you could try that!

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

How did you reboot, using the physical button on the router or through the web interface?

I've seen a user experience this before and they didn't report back with any issues after re-installing the same firmware over the top, so you could try that!

I simply turned it off by pressing the toggle button on the back of the router - the web interface was inaccessible due to the bug above.

Anyway, I can't tell you what solved it since, like I said, it factory reset itself after I physically rebooted it, so it could have been either of the two.