What do i wrong? (NETDUMA R2)

Lexprins

Dear netduma people!

WARZONE

console: PS5

got the netduma now for a week, still got some issues with it. here is are the points where i stuck on.

* GeoFilter

i will setting up a circle in Brazil, a circle thats enough for hitting a server. without a ping assist it will be never found a game.

when i setting up a circle with a ping assist on 1 it will be filled with people from my own country (netherlands) i don't want that.

how can i create a game with only brazil people on brazil servers? with minimum lag and no ping assist. it will be stuck around between 80m/s and 150m/s.

* HybridVPN (PS5) (WARZONE)

i have a NordVPN account. setting up my HybridVPN with the Username , Password , configuration files.

(i also have switchted between strict mode & without strict mode)

then starts the problem with:

no one can join my Lobby (WARZONE PS5)

when they can join my lobby (rarely) it will be never found a game on any geo filter circle without ping assist.

with ping assist it will be takes long for a match.

when i am searching on Youtube for some advices. people talk about a Spectating mode & Filteringmode

where is that option???

i can not find those options in the router config. maybe its because the latest Firmware??

and the router is a week old. so it got the latest firmware i saw

so the question is.

HOW CAN U FIND A GAME IN BRASIL WITHOUT PEOPLE FROM UR OWN COUNTRY?

HOW SET UP MY HYBRID VPN PROPERLY SO MY FRIENDS CAN JOIN THE LOBBY?

HOW CAN I DO A MATCH IN A OTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT PEOPLE FROM EUROPE?

Let me know

Lex

The Netherlands

3 minutes ago, Newfie said:

The router can’t control who joins what, the router controls your network and it’s connection to a server but it has no control outside that.

when i set-up a VPN and i am finally into the lobby.. my friends can not join. they got this message. when i turn of the hybridVPN, they can join without problems.

IMG-20210708-WA0000.jpg

3 hours ago, Lexprins said:

when i set-up a VPN and i am finally into the lobby.. my friends can not join. they got this message. when i turn of the hybridVPN, they can join without problems.

Are they able to join you when you have the VPN enabled, but filtering mode disabled in Geo-filter?

On 7/8/2021 at 1:21 PM, Netduma Liam said:

Are they able to join you when you have the VPN enabled, but filtering mode disabled in Geo-filter?

okay that was the key that they can join the lobby, now i got setup my Hybrid VPN with express vpn. i wanna play brazil lobby's , when i am doing the configuration file in the setup, it takes hours to find a game. do i need to adjust the file? can u check it for me?

my_expressvpn_brazil_-_2_udp (1).ovpn

2 minutes ago, Lexprins said:

okay that was the key that they can join the lobby, now i got setup my Hybrid VPN with express vpn. i wanna play brazil lobby's , when i am doing the configuration file in the setup, it takes hours to find a game. do i need to adjust the file? can u check it for me?

my_expressvpn_brazil_-_2_udp (1).ovpn 5.95 kB · 0 downloads

or do i something wrong in the settings of the GeoFilter. 

DUMA.png

• Administrators

The game may block VPN connections, also you're trying to connect very far away so it will take a long time to get a game due to your high ping and as you've found the ping will be ridiculously high. I'd advise forgetting about the bot lobby thing and force the closest servers with the lowest ping as that will get you the best connection