Any new firmware updates on xr1000???

On 7/6/2021 at 4:17 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try disabling random/private addresses on the devices and see if they work better then:

Windows - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-use-random-hardware-addresses-ac58de34-35fc-31ff-c650-823fc48eb1bc
iOS - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211227

@Netduma Fraser Any news on xr1000 beta firmwares? been having alot of issues with this router

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can't provide anything at the moment but if I get my hands on one I'll see what I can do

yeah appreciated cause wifi just keeps dropping from devices  I need it fixed  asap  or I might just return the xr1000

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Warrior said:

yeah appreciated cause wifi just keeps dropping from devices  I need it fixed  asap  or I might just return the xr1000

Worth contacting Netgear support and see what they say, they may be able to help or offer a replacement

On 7/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Worth contacting Netgear support and see what they say, they may be able to help or offer a replacement

i was talking to the netgear team they said there a few betas out there that migth fix the issues 

17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We did have one, but it still didn't help so we're working on a new firmware that should help more.

do you guys know a exact day the firmware/beta coming out ??

On 7/20/2021 at 3:48 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I'm afraid not, we had a very rough ETA but we're unable to share it at this time as it's very much subject to change.

Ok keep us updated cause its been 6months since last firmware i tougth you guys gave up on the xr1000