RAPP is not loaded yet.

Wayne

I'm recieving the error "This Rapp Is Not Loaded Yet, please try again in a minute." or I get no message and just a waiting circle with the netduma red background and nothing loads.

This is happening while trying to access my Device Manager, QOS, Geo Filter, and other tabs.

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page, on the Rapp panel click :menu then change the retries to 5 and then reboot the router from the interface. Wait 2 minutes for it to complete the reboot before accessing. Shouldn't happen as much then. We are working on a fix to ensure it doesn't happen at all/not as frequently which should make it into the next version if we can sort it out by then.

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Go to the System Information page, on the Rapp panel click :menu then change the retries to 5 and then reboot the router from the interface. Wait 2 minutes for it to complete the reboot before accessing. Shouldn't happen as much then. We are working on a fix to ensure it doesn't happen at all/not as frequently which should make it into the next version if we can sort it out by then.

I changed retries from three to five in the installed rapp's section, however I still cannot access my device manager and other sections of the router's interface for the last 48 hours.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you reboot from the interface and then wait 2 minutes before accessing? That's an important step to get them loading correctly

I did, I figured it couldn't hurt to repeat the process though, I went in to the installed rapps make sure it was still set to 5 from 3, it was still set to 5 so I left it and reboot from the interface, I left it alone and came back to my PC 5 minutes later to a "This Rapp Is Not Loaded Yet, please try again in a minute." notification.

from there I unplugged the router for 2 minutes, plugged it in and did a factory reset and followed the steps (3 to 5) and it seems to be working at the moment, thank you

Im having the same problem, 

This is my second r2, my first one broke, and this one is doing the same thing as the first one with rapps, i mean it works but i usually like to have the dumaOS open to monitor my connections and it looks like every couple of hours after a reboot it goes to slow rapp mode and i have to reboot again, is there any fix on this any time soon?

4 hours ago, JulesJulesJules said:

Im having the same problem, 

This is my second r2, my first one broke, and this one is doing the same thing as the first one with rapps, i mean it works but i usually like to have the dumaOS open to monitor my connections and it looks like every couple of hours after a reboot it goes to slow rapp mode and i have to reboot again, is there any fix on this any time soon?

Sorry to hear that, we've actually captured some useful information for this bug recently and are looking into it dilligently.

Could you please try going to System information -> Installed Rapps -> Click the three line menu and set the number of retries to 5? Then reboot the R2 from the interface and see if the issue still occurs. You may notice the error upon initial boot, but this is usually just due to QoS taking a little while to boot up and isn't actually the same problem.