For some reason about 3 days ago my netduma router has been losing wifi for long periods of time. The internet light will be on but the 2.4g and 5g light will be off. I've checked with my isp and i've been having service on they're end as 8've been able to connect to the internet straight from my modem to my pc, so its a router issue.

It always managed to come back on, but today that hasn't been the case. Its been over 8-9 hours and I still cant connect.

Since i am unable to access the dumas OS i've tried to use the reset button to fa tory reset the router, but it wouldn't even let me do that.

I have no idea as to why this started to happen.

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear of this, is it just Wi-Fi that you're losing? Are wired devices still OK? If so, are you still able to access the DumaOS interface from a wired device when the connection drops?

Does the connection come back up if you reboot the R2? If the interface is inaccessible you can do this by removing the power cord, leave it for a few minutes then plug it back in again.

How did you try to factory reset the R2? If the interface is inaccessible I'd suggest doing this by holding the reset pin on the back of the R2 for at least thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to reset.

None of these work.

I dont get connection from wired or wifi devices. I cannot access the dumas os from a wired device.

The connection no longer comes back when i reboot it. The internet light shows its on, but none of the Ghz signals light on. The light for the wired devices are on but no wired connection.

Ive tried removing the power cord for a while and that doesn't do anything either. Still cant access the interface. 

As I said in the first post, i've tried using the reset pin on the back of the router but nothing changes. It powers on, then the internet light comes on, but still no wifi or wired. Connection.