Duma Os keep turning on

CRarsenxL

• Administrators

There must be some device that triggered it prior to turning it off which is keeping it alive. Block all the devices for 2 minutes in the Device Manager (apart from the PC doing it), it should then stop 

• Administrators

As you changed the R2 from 77.1 to 1.1 which is what the XR would normally uses it will change to 10.0.0.1 to prevent a conflict. Devices connected to the AP will get a 1.x address.

Just try stopping everything using the internet at the time or allocate all bandwidth to your device, share excess off.

• Administrators

So you cut everything off for two minutes and it's still doing it? Could you take a video if possible of what you're seeing happening please? Make sure to include the packet counter as well 

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So you cut everything off for two minutes and it's still doing it? Could you take a video if possible of what you're seeing happening please? Make sure to include the packet counter as well 

Hi, i already Hooked up my xr1000 and the problem is gone but FW on here sucks. R2 was literally the only thing that was good until that glitch  kept happening. Idk what to do ; no matter what I try it will fire randomly after an hour or so.