i can't find warzone Battle Royale matches on MiddleEast server

zaibkhan

On ping heat map middle east server is located in United states

95.177.146.59 wrong location on ping heat map and i have never been connected to this server in game , actual location of this server 95.177.146.59 is KSA (Saudi Arabia)

In game i connect to this server 15.185.243.2 which  is not showing up in ping heat map which is actually located in bahrain middleEast

on peak hours which is 7 pm to 1am i am able to find matches but wait time for searching one match is minimum 5min and maximum  20 min after 2am this server is dead 

202606982_323078776159622_8235241305241224887_n.jpg

202634115_557288275639899_7787337154417898306_n.jpg

even if i  increase the geo filter distance  to 3675 km and cover all turkey saudi Arabiya india Pakistan Iran and half of African countries i still can't find match on middle east server 

French servers are super active  and all European servers are far from my location 

6 hours ago, zaibkhan said:

even if i  increase the geo filter distance  to 3675 km and cover all turkey saudi Arabiya india Pakistan Iran and half of African countries i still can't find match on middle east server 

French servers are super active  and all European servers are far from my location 

Could you share a screenshot of your current Geo-filter config?

• Administrators

Either remove the DMZ or Port Forwarding, you don't need both, I'd recommend removing the DMZ as it's a security risk on PC. Having both enabled could potentially impact it. Just to be clear, you can get games in your radius but only during certain times?

@Netduma Fraser yes at certain times like 7pm to 1am and also certain days like thursday friday saturday and sunday (monday to wednesday its very hard to find matches on even peak hours like 7pm to 1am

only issue with battle royal matches  ,

rebirth island  mode  is always active no issue 

one  thing i want to add is when ever i launch my game and connect to the server , that server sticks and doesn't allow me to connect to another server from same region even if i block that server . that server only change after 4 or 5 hours . (i have noticed each day has its own server id for example on Thursday if i connect to server A then next Thursday i will connect to server A again at same time )

i have disabled dmz and remove all ports 

should i enabled upnp  ?

@Netduma Fraser

if i disabled geo filter then i found matches but from europe and singapore most of the time 

in my first post i have mentioned server ip address which is wrongly located which i have never been connected to , that server is actually located in ksa which is very populated area for gamers   but on ping heat map it shows in America 

another question i asked  earlier should i disabled or enabled UPNP ?

• Administrators

I don't think there is much we can do then as it is putting you further abroad during those times, maybe you could get a game within your radius but it would take a very long time.

If you use Ping Assist or draw a polygon over it then you may have the chance to connect to it but I haven't seen that server be online all the time. Would suggest UPnP on.