Congestion Control Not Working Correctly

I place the congestion control setting and it has no effect.  I have had the Duma OS for over a year I know how to use it but is does not respond to the settings.  

set to 7mbps but pulling 18mbps

image.thumb.png.adb006b0c7543cbf3f6aa853f2b42b14.png

Yes that seems to make it work.  This will disable packet priority to my Gaming PC.  My kids are pulling all the bandwidth so I would like to limit it while still having gaming priority sent to my station.  Is that not possible?  This is the main point of the feature and why I bought this router.  It worked when I was using the older firmware but I wanted to new firmware. 

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, DFAN said:

Yes that seems to make it work.  This will disable packet priority to my Gaming PC.  My kids are pulling all the bandwidth so I would like to limit it while still having gaming priority sent to my station.  Is that not possible?  This is the main point of the feature and why I bought this router.  It worked when I was using the older firmware but I wanted to new firmware. 

So Traffic Prioritization prioritizes your device over everything on the network so with it on it is bypassing Congestion Control which is normal and Congestion Control will still apply to all the other devices so you can re-enable it and not worry about it, it will be working correctly.

no what I am saying is that when prioritizations takes place on my gaming pc it still allows other devices on the network to pull more bandwidth than is set for in the congestion control

8 hours ago, DFAN said:

no what I am saying is that when prioritizations takes place on my gaming pc it still allows other devices on the network to pull more bandwidth than is set for in the congestion control

What specific devices are not adhering to CC with this rule enabled? Are they tablets, mobile devices, desktops? What sort of traffic are they generating, gaming, streaming or otherwise?