Ping heat map glitch?

Rylo

I was wondering if this is just a glitch, I synced cloud on ping heat map and for Cold War it’s showing a server in Canada, did we finally get a server or is it just a Visual glitch? 

1A748D7B-9963-4AD5-894F-08FA5BFA1A6B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Where abouts are you located? Does 17 ping seem right for a server in that location in relation to where you are? It's possible there's a new server!

I put my circle around it and the server never popped up and for a server that close to me I’d expect 1ms ping lol so I assume it’s just a glitch 

24 minutes ago, Rylo said:

I put my circle around it and the server never popped up and for a server that close to me I’d expect 1ms ping lol so I assume it’s just a glitch 

OK, it could be slightly out of place then. Still, 17ms is a great connection if you can play on it! If you expand your radius a little more can you find it?

45 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, it could be slightly out of place then. Still, 17ms is a great connection if you can play on it! If you expand your radius a little more can you find it?

I had it pretty big where I show up on geo filter whenever I start my console, that server or whatever is basically directly next to me, I restarted my game 4-5 times and it never showed up even with filtering on and off 

38 minutes ago, Rylo said:

I had it pretty big where I show up on geo filter whenever I start my console, that server or whatever is basically directly next to me, I restarted my game 4-5 times and it never showed up even with filtering on and off 

What the ping of the server you usually play on? Is it below 20?

If not, what about if you set your radius really small and put it out in the middle of the ocean, then set ping assist to 20 or so, can you now play on this server?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

What the ping of the server you usually play on? Is it below 20?

If not, what about if you set your radius really small and put it out in the middle of the ocean, then set ping assist to 20 or so, can you now play on this server?

I usually play around 21 and below, I have my radius around the Chicago server As that’s really   Worked for me as being in Canada really sucks for cod wise, and I play custom games a lot for competitive so when I join someone else it always puts me on their servers and after I leave it’s stuck on my geo filter until I restart it’s really weird 

10 minutes ago, Rylo said:

I usually play around 21 and below, I have my radius around the Chicago server As that’s really   Worked for me as being in Canada really sucks for cod wise, and I play custom games a lot for competitive so when I join someone else it always puts me on their servers and after I leave it’s stuck on my geo filter until I restart it’s really weird 

Ah OK sure, leave your radius there then, perhaps consider adding a ping assist value though as it may mean you're able to get on this mysterious Canada server from time to time!

What exactly do you have to restart? The game or the R2? It would make sense if it's just the game that needs restarting.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does it not keep the connection alive between games?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. Whenever I disable geo so I can join the server they are playing on or near shows up and it stays until I restart the game and it feels like I’m not using my server at all 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Rylo said:

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. Whenever I disable geo so I can join the server they are playing on or near shows up and it stays until I restart the game and it feels like I’m not using my server at all 

Is this when you're playing with friends? If so you be the party leader and then you won't need to disable it at all and will stay on the servers within your radius