XR1000 PS4 connection issues

My PS5 is set up in DMZ and 3 of my daughters are all using 2.4GHz WiFi on there PS4 and they keep getting kicked out of games and party chat(says the password is wrong when I know it's not). I've owned every product of the DumaOS and the XR1000 is the only one that has giving me problems. Using an MB8600 modem.

any help would be appreciated

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are their consoles added to the Geo-Filter at all? For Open NAT on multiple devices it's best not to use the DMZ and instead either rely on UPnP or change the NAT option to Open in WAN settings, that may resolve the issues they're having.

• Administrators

Yes I'd suggest disabling that and see if that resolves the issues they're having. An Open NAT doesn't necessarily mean a better connection, it just increases the amount of people you can connect to but wouldn't cause any issues if you had a moderate NAT.

1 hour ago, NeoReaper82 said:

Yes it is the XR1000 & we do live in an apartment. Funny thing is we never had this problem till I got XR1000(owned all there previous models). I don't see 161 for 5GHz.

Have you changed the NAT option to Open in the WAN settings of the XR1000? If not could you please try this and test.

• 2 weeks later...